- (1) Crimping Tool
- (1) 120 V Charger
- (1) Rechargeable Battery
- Intelli-CRIMP Technology includes a pressure sensor that monitors the crimping force of each crimp and provides the operator a visual and audible alert if the force is below specifications.
- Automatic Retraction Stop (ARS) retracts the ram just enough to get ready for the next cycle, saving time and energy.
- 18V Li-ion battery provides 70% more cycles per charge and faster cycle times.
- Accepts P-style die to crimp splices and lugs up to 1500 kcmil copper and 1250 kcmil aluminum.
- Accepts Greenlee KC12, KA12, and KD12 crimping dies as well as industry U-style dies with optional UA15T adapters.
- Light weight flip-top head with patented quick release locking pin.
- 2" jaw opening.
- Crimping head rotates 350°
- Battery recharges in 28 minutes.
- Capacity: Color-coded copper lugs and splices: #8 to 1500 kcmil (MCM) color-coded lugs and splices: #8 to 1250 kcmil (MCM)
- Crimping Force at 10,000 psi: 30,000 lbs (135kN)
- Battery: 18 V, 3.0 Ah, Li-ion
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.4kg)
- Length: 18.5" (470mm)
- Width: 3" (76mm)
- Height: 13.5" (343mm)