Crimping Force: 24,000 lbs. (106 kN)
Length: 16-1/4” (413 mm)
Width: 2-7/8 (73 mm)
Depth: 14-1/2” (368 mm)
Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
Battery: 18V 3.0 Ah Li-ion
Est. Cycles per Charge: 90
Three crimping head choices: EK1230L for industry “U” type dies with
1.20' (30 mm) opening, EK1240L for industry “U” type dies with 1.65' (42
mm) opening, and EK1240KL for Kearney PH2 type dies.
• Head designs result in lower weight and improved durability - tested to 50,000 crimp cycles.
• Two-speed pump to reduce cycle time.
• State of the art 18V lithium ion battery power reduces cycle time and provides 70% more cycles per charge. The pistol grip style tools utilize a 3.0 amp hour battery.
• Exclusive to Greenlee! Pressure monitoring that alerts the operator if the crimping force of the tool does not meet specifications. Now, contractors and utilities don’t need to worry if there tools are providing the proper crimp force.
• Exclusive to Greenlee! Tools have an automatic retraction stop (ARS) feature that automatically retracts the ram just enough after a crimp so that the tool can be moved into position for the next crimp cycle.
• Exclusive to Greenlee! Over molded tacky grip areas to make the tool easier and more comfortable to hold. Lightweight, forward angled pistol handle provides much improved tool balance with a 360° rotating head.
• Exclusive to Greenlee! An integral LED light to illuminate the work area on all tools.
• Exclusive to Greenlee! Bio-degradable hydraulic oil
• All tools are UL and cUL classified with 7 brands of color coded lugs and splices.
• Covered head models have two layers of PVC that total approximately 3/16' (4.8 mm) thick. The outer layer is black and the inner layer is red.
• Tools include two batteries, molded carrying case, and choice of 120V, 12V, or 230V battery charger.
PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT