- Quickly identifies opens, shorts, reversals and transposed pairs.
- Economical tester includes all the basic functions.
- Connecting the receiver unit automatically activates the test process.
- Sequencing red and green LEDs provide fast, accurate and simple-to-understand results.
- Alerts the technician if connected to an active circuit without harming the unit.
- Connect any eight-position modular plug to the appropriate jack on the transmitter and a sweeping tone signal is applied to all pairs.
- At the far end of the cable, use any Tempo inductive amplifier (probe) to locate the corresponding plug or jack
- Battery operated (9V not included)