REPLACEMENT FOR 1927
- Pliers' nose avoids having to switch tools for gripping tasks.
- Extra-narrow nose for getting into tight boxes.
- Machined stripping stations with a positive stop provide precise stripping diameters.
- Wire looping holes in jaw.
- Long, curved cutter blades reduce force required by 25% and can cut NM in single cut.
- Screw cutting stations are collapsed around the pivot – 20% less force is required.
- Smooth, rounded pivot bolt won’t catch in tool pouch or on other tools.
- Comfortable, cushioned grips.
- Note: This is not an insulated tool.
- Strips 10-22 AWG solid and stranded
- Crimps 10-22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Cuts #4-40, #5-40, #6-32, #8-32, #10-24 and #10-32 screws
- Overall Length 8-1/8" (20.6 cm)
PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT