• (1) Digital Signal Identifier
• Used to detect digital signals on twisted pair cables, identify and isolate digital pairs for special handling and help technicians avoid accidentally putting pairs out of service
• Operation is non-invasive and does not involve metallic contact so there's no risk of service interruption.
Simple to use - just place the probe between the pairs in question
• Differential amplifier saves time by allowing the technician to determine whether the signal is truly present or is an induced signal from adjacent pairs
• False readings due to noise are virtually eliminated
• Continuous self test ensures that the unit is functioning properly
• Emits both visible and audible indication when digital signals are present