GB’s new series of Big Ben®
aluminum hand benders has improved
traditional hand benders by enlarging the hook, increasing the foot
pedal size and clearance, highlighting the markings and
incorporating a dual sight-line system for bending on the floor
or in the air. GB’s new Big Ben®
series offers industry
standard markings to simplify the contractor’s job. Made
of rugged, heat-treated aluminum, the Big Ben®
is backed by a lifetime warranty and is available in the
most common sizes of 1/2", 3/4" and 1"
• All models include embossed sight lines for 10°, 22°,30°, 45°, 60° and 90°.
• Industry-standard markings– 30° bend when handle is straight up.
• Bigger hook with a 5x durability factor.
• Bigger foot pedal– 40% larger.
• More foot room allows for a booted foot.
• Bend-back channel easily corrects conduit over-bends.
• Vise-Mate™ holds conduit while cutting or reaming
Description: Head & Handle
Application: 3/4" EMT / 1/2 Rigid
Weight: 5.34 lbs
Bend Radius: 4.74"
EMT Size: 3/4"
Rigid Size: 1/2"
PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT