Dewalt DWD115K Specifications:
• Chuck Size: 3/8 "
• Keyless Chuck: Yes
• Amps: 8.0
• No Load Speed: 0-2,500 rpm
• Max Watts Out: 650 W
• Gear Reduction: Single
• Handle Style: Mid-Handle Grip
• Anti-Slip Grip: Yes
• Anti-Lock Control: No
• Spindle Lock: N/A
• Capacity In Wood (Spade Bit) 1 "
• Capacity In Wood (Self-Feed) N/A "
• Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw) 1-1/8 "
• Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit) N/A "
• Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit) 3/8 "
• Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw) N/A "
• Tool Weight: 4.1 lbs
Dewalt DWD115K Includes:
• heavy-duty kit box
Dewalt DWD115K Features:
• 8.0 Amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
• 3/8" all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
• 0-2,500 RPM, VSR trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
• Mid-handle grip design with soft grip offers increased balance and comfort
• All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
Average Rating: (1 review)
Write a Review
Write a Review
|1 Total Review||Sort By:|
By albert m tamayo on 01/25/2011
|Pros:||Value, excellent balance, lightweight|
This has been an excellent replacement for my Makita drill. The Dewalt has excellent balance with the grip in the center. The variable speed is easy to control, and the power (8 amps) is welcome for some tough jobs. The price is right and I am very happy with this addition to my shop.
PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT