DeWalt dc841ka Specifications:
• 1,260 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
• 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 bpm for faster application speed
• The DC841KA includes a DW9116 1-hour charger, two (2) DC9071 XRPTM 12 Volt Battery Packs and a Heavy-Duty kit box.
DeWalt dc841ka Description:
• Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
• Compact size weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
• Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
The DC841KA 3/8 Heavy-Duty 12 Volt Impact Wrench provides a light weight, compact and durable solution for a wide range of light to medium fastening applications. The DC841KA offers exceptionally small size just 5-3/4" front to back and with the battery weighs only 3.6 lbs. The DC841KA 12 Volt impact wrench has a high speed all-metal transmission that delivers 0-2,400 RPM for increased productivity. The DC841KA has a DeWalt built, high power motor with replaceable brushes that delivers maximum performance, durability and serviceability. The DC841KA has a variable speed reversing switch which provides control for both setting and removing fasteners and an electric brake that prevents completely backing out and losing fasteners. Built-in features include a bright LED work light and onboard bit storage. The DC841KA features advanced handle ergonomics and is equipped with a textured anti-slip rubber grip for extended user comfort and productivity.
Average Rating: (1 review)
Write a Review
Write a Review
|1 Total Review||Sort By:|
By mike on 07/31/2012
|Pros:||compact, light, powerful|
|Cons:||won't quite do lug nuts, but that is expected.|
I have the previous generation of this tool (it looks like cosmetic changes only) and it is easily my favorite tool. It is small and light, but more powerful than the 12V competition. This will pull most nuts on a vehicle except maybe lug nuts and very large suspension parts. As a test, I torqued 3/4" lug nuts to 75 ft-lbs, and this impact removed about half, so it appears practical max torque is in the 75 ft-lb range.
PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT