DeWalt dc840ka Specifications:
• 1,440 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
• 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 bpm for faster application speed
• The DC840KA includes a DW9116 1-hour charger, two (2) DC9071 XRPTM 12 Volt Battery Packs and a Heavy-Duty kit box.
DeWalt dc840ka Description:
• Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
• Compact size weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
• Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
The DC840KA 1/2 Heavy-Duty 12 Volt Impact Wrench provides a light weight, compact and durable solution for a wide range of light to medium fastening applications. The DC840KA offers exceptionally small size just 5-3/4" front to back and with the battery weighs only 3.6 lbs. The DC840KA 12 Volt impact wrench has a high speed all-metal transmission that delivers 0-2,400 RPM for increased productivity. The DC840KA has a DeWalt built, high power motor with replaceable brushes that delivers maximum performance, durability and serviceability. The DC840KA has a variable speed reversing switch which provides control for both setting and removing fasteners and an electric brake that prevents completely backing out and losing fasteners. Built-in features include a bright LED work light and onboard bit storage. The DC840KA features advanced handle ergonomics and is equipped with a textured anti-slip rubber grip for extended user comfort and productivity.