DeWalt 628K Specifications:
• Voltage: 18V
• Nailer Operating Mode: Selective, Nailing rate 4-5 nails/second
• Nail Diameter: 15 Gauge DA type gauge
• Magazine Angle: 34 Degrees
• Nail Length Capacity: 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
• Magazine Capacity: up to 110 nails
• Magazine Loading: rear-load
• Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
• Jam Clearing: Yes
• Tool Height: 13.8"
• Tool Length: 12.5"
• Tool Weight: 8.8 lbs. (tool only)
• Tool Width: 5.0"
Dewalt DC628K Includes:
• 1 hour charger
• (1) 18V XRP battery
• Reversible belt hook
• No-mar tip
• Dewalt safety glasses
• Heavy-duty kit box
DeWalt DC628K Features:
• Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
• Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
• 6 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
• Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
• Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage
• Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
• Rear-load magazine offers loading styles which provide versatility to accommodate the end user's preference
• Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
• Reversible belt-hook provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
• 34 degree angled magazine (up to 110 nails capacity) will accept DEWALT or any competitive brand 34 degree 15GA standard DA type nails.
PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT