Dewalt DC608K Specifications:
• Tool Height: 11.0 "
• Tool Length: 11.5 "
• Tool Weight: 7.4 lbs
• Tool Width: 3.5 "
• Voltage: 18V V
• Nailer Operating Mode: selective
• Nailing rate: 4-5 nails/sec
• Nail Diameter: 18 gauge gauge
• Magazine Angle: straight degrees
• Nail Length Capacity: 5/8" - 2" "
• Magazine Capacity: 110 nails
• Magazine Loading: box style
• Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
• Jam Clearing: Yes
Dewalt DC608K Includes:
• 1 hour charger
• 18V XRP battery
• Reversible belt hook
• DeWalt safety glasses
• Heavy-duty kit box
Dewalt DC608K Features:
• Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
• Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
• Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8" to 2"
• Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
• Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system
• Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage
• Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
• Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
• Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
• Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
• 12 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
• Fully enclosed, box style magazine, keep dust and debris out of the magazine preventing the tool from malfunctioning
Average Rating: (1 review)
Write a Review
Write a Review
|1 Total Review||Sort By:|
PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT