Bosch 11335K Specifications:
• Amperage: 15.0
• Impact Energy: 34' lbs.
• No Load BPM: 1300
• Length: 30"
• Rating: 120V
• Certifications: cULus
Bosch 11335K Includes:
• (1) Jack Hammer
• (1) Pointed Chisel (400 mm)
• (1) Articulating Auxiliary Handle
• (1) Carrying Case with Wheels
• (1) Grease tube
• (1) Cleaning rag
Bosch 11335K Features:
• 15.0 Amps; 1300 BPM
• Impact force of 34' lbs and powerful 1750 W motor Fastest removal rate in its class
• Vibration Reducing Handle Shock absorbing top handle reduces vibration by up to 40% vs. the competition
• In-Line Design Ultimate tool balance with multiple grip positions for maximum performance in angled, horizontal, and vertical applications
• Large Main handle Increased control and handling
• Well Positioned lock on switch Eliminates unintentional shut off
• 360-degree articulating Auxiliary Handle Provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
• 2-Way Tool Retainer Accepts standard 1-1/8" (28mm) hex, air tool steel with retaining collar or Bosch internal locking combo steel.
The Bosch JACK 11335 breaker hammer hits at an unprecedented 34' lbs. of impact force, but weighs just over 35-lbs. At 20% harder than competition, JACK is the 35-lb. weight class power-to-weight ratio champion. Bosch redefined the category with best in class performance, durability, vibration reduction, and the ability to use this breaker in both horizontal and vertical applications.
Average Rating: (2 reviews)
Write a Review
Write a Review
|2 Total Reviews||Sort By:|
By James, City of Stillwater on 10/18/2011
|Pros:||Good power to weight.|
|Cons:||No "dead-man" trigger|
This machine is compact and light weight but still delivers a powerful blow. I wish it had a live trigger instead of an on/off switch that you can't access while holding the handles. I would prefer a squeeze type trigger on one of the handles so you could engage and disengage power while using the hammer. That being said, the machine is so light and maneuverable that it is not a big problem. I puchased the hammer to drive 2" square by 3' long sign post anchors and it meets my expectations.
By Rigo on 04/11/2011
|Pros:||LIght and Powerfull|
We have a small crew that installs decks. We are out in Arizona with really hard soil. We use this to help dig the holes for the footings. For a 35lbs jack hammer it has an amazing amount of power. We regularly buy from Toolup and have always been very happy with their service.
PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT