Greenlee CS8000 Circuit Seeker Circuit Tracer
List Price: $1,219.08
You Save: $406.78 (33%)
Part Number: CS-8000 UPC:Weight: 3
DescriptionGreenlee CS8000 Specifications:
• Temperature Range: 0 - 50°C (32° - 122°F)
• Altitude: 2000 m (6500') maximum
• Pollution Degree: 2, Indoor Use Only
Greenlee CS8000 Features:
• Advanced patented non-directional sensing technology.
• Superior sensitivity and functionality providing for accurate tracing and locating.
• Ergonomic receiver with information-rich full-color graphical LCD.
• Graphics and audible signal provide quick and easy to understand tracing feedback.
• Traces concealed wiring, locates junction boxes, and finds breakers for live or open circuits.
• Locates and identifies blown fuses.
• Finds shorts and breaks in conductors.
• Low pitch, high volume audible indicator.
• User-selectable automatic or manual gain capability for fast, convenient use.
• Power saving features promote extended battery life (Auto Power Off).
• Can be used on GFCI protected circuits.
• Supports transmitter-to-receiver distances up to 4 miles for closed circuit tracing.
Does not affect sensitive electronic equipment on the circuit.
Auto backlight on receiver maximizes battery life.
Lifetime Limited Warranty.