Zircon 62353 MultiScanner Pro SL
Part Number: 62353 UPC:Weight: 0.67
DescriptionZircon 62353 Specifications:
• Dimensions: 6.38" H x 3.07" W x 1.34" D
• Battery type: 9-V (included)
• Wood Studs: StudScan Mode: Typically within 1/8" using dual scan and mark procedure
• Deep Scan Mode: Typically within 3/16" using dual scan and mark procedure
Metal Studs:Typically within 1/2" using dual scan and mark procedure
• Depth: Typically up to 3/4" in StudScan mode, 1 1/2" in DeepScan mode
• AC position accuracy: Typically 90-250V at 50-60 Hz within 6 inches of hot unshielded wire
• AC sensing depth: In typical drywall with Romex wiring, wires can be detected up to 2 inches deep
• NOTE: Sensing depth and edge detection can vary due to moisture content of materials, wall texture, paint, etc.
• Operating temperature: 20° to 120°F
• Storage temperature: -20° to 150°F
• Humidity: 80% RH (non-condensing)
• Water resistance: Splash and water resistant, not waterproof
Zircon 62353 Includes:
• (1)MultiScanner Pro SL
Zircon 62353 Features:
• A 4-mode switch provides instant access to all functions.
• A wide LCD array indicates an approaching stud.
• A full LCD arrow, audio tone, and SpotLite pointing system alert users when stud edges are located.
• StudScan finds metal or wood studs and joists up to 3/4 inch deep.
• DeepScan mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 inches.
• Metal mode detects metal studs plus copper, aluminum and iron pipe up to 1 1/2 inches deep, and rebar in concrete up to 3 inches deep.
• AC Scan finds and traces live electrical wire up to 2 inches deep.
• Patented SpotLite pointing system and audio alert identify targets instantly.
• In wood or metal modes, WireWarning Alert identifies the presence of hot electrical wiring.
• Patented TruCal technology calibrates to any wall's density and a green LED TruCal® light alerts the user when the tool is calibrated and ready to scan.