Yamaha EF5500D 5500 watt Industrial Series Gasoline Generator
List Price: $1,249.00
You Save: $124.90 (10%)
Part Number: EF5500D UPC:Weight: 243
• Recoil Starter
• Wheel Kit
• Fold-Down Locking Handles
• Digital hour meter
• Digital Volt Meter
• Oil Watch Warning system
• Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage
• Cast iron cylinder lining on Engine
• Economy Idle
• 3-Year Warranty
• Lifting Eye
• Fuel Gauge
• Full Roll Cage
• Reduced price, more wattage, the EF5500D is a great value with the same legendary quality and performance.
• The EF5500D comes with an recoil starter with automatic decompression for easy manual starting.
• Comes standard with wheels, fold-down/locking handles.
• Eight hours run time at full load – 13% longer run time than previous model.
• Digital hour meter, and digital volt meter display total run time accumulation for servicing and indicates the voltage output.
• 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
• Lifting eye for convenient for hoisting and security.
• OHV engine offers efficiency, increased reliability, and quieter operation.
• Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage is great for the job site or home backup.
• Fuel gauge provides easy monitoring of fuel level.
• The EF5500D features a rugged design with full roll cage protection for heavy jobs.
• New and improved OHV MZ360 engine with a hemispherical head
• Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low.
• Transistor Controlled Ignition (T.C.I.) — Provides clean, efficients park that ensures fast, easy starting. Low maintenance, reliable operation.
• Auto decompression — Automatically “opens” exhaust valve slightly to reduce initial back pressure when starting making manual starting effortless.
• EPA Emission Engine Life Rating — The EF5500D meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB
• Fuel gauge — Lets operator monitor how much fuel is available
• Type Dual voltage, brushless, AC Generator
• Maximum AC Output 5500 watts
• Rated AC Output 4500 watts
• Rated / Maximum AC Current 36.0 / 44.0 amps @120V - 18.75 / 22.9 amps @ 240V
• Engine MZ360
• Displacement 358cc
• L x W x H 31.5 x 28.4 x 29.1 in
• Dry Weight 212 Lbs.
• Fuel Tank Capacity 6.9 gal
• Continuous Operation at Rated Load 9.0 hr
• Noise Level 74.1 dBA
• Warranty 3 Years Limited Warranty