Yamaha EF2400ISHC 2000W Inverter Generator
List Price: $1,479.00
You Save: $147.90 (10%)
Part Number: EF2400ISHC UPC:Weight: 79
• The EF2400iSHC with High Current output -Increased Motor starting capability
• Excellent power to weight ratio (2400 watts for 75 pounds)
• High quality, clean power
• Super fuel efficient 8.6 hrs on 1.6 gals/gas
• CARB and EPA Approved for 50 States - Highest rating from EPA and CARB - Long Engine Life
• High Current output - Increased motor starting capability for devices with electric motors like RV air conditioners, air compressors.
• Smart Throttle feature - Adjusts Engine speed to precisely match the load
• Quiet - 53 - 60 dBA
• Compact and Lightweight - The EF2400iSHC is easy to move around and store.
• EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
• Versatile Power in the silent 2000-watt class - Will run most 13,500 btu RV air conditioners, microwave/convection ovens, or even the biggest blow dryer.
• Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control — Can run products with built-in microcomputercontrolled electric tools.
• Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage — Prevents stale gas problems.
• Type - Inveter Generator
• Max Wattage - 1000 watts Rated Wattage - 900 watts
• Noise level - 47 dBA - 57 dBA @ 1/4 rated load
• Continuous Operation at 1/4 rated load - 12.0 hours
• LxWxH - 17.7 x 9.4 x 14.9 in
• Engine - Yamaha 171 cc
• Fuel Tank Capacity - 0.66 gal
• DC Charging Capability - DC Charge cords included
• Dry weight - 75 pounds
• 3-Year Warranty
• Yamaha, Inverter, Quiet, Lightweight, Generator, 2400 watt, Camping, Home standby, RV, Marine, Utility, Honda, Tire Warmers, Tailgating, Durable, Reliable, CARB compliant, EPA compliant
2400 watt Inverter Gasoline Generator