Union Tools 47602 14-in Drain Spade with Fiberglass Handle
Part Number: 47602 UPC: 079617476027 Weight: 4.7
• (1) Shovel
• 14-gauge closed-back blade
• Forward turned-step for secure foot placement
• Serrated blade for easy digging
• 48-inch fiberglass handle for ultimate core strength and durability
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Height: 2.125"
• Length: 61.625"
• Width: 6"
The Razor-Back drain spade is designed for digging narrow trenches and cleaning out previously dug ditches. It also great for transplanting live trees and shrubs. The features consist of a forward turned-step , 14-gauge closed-back blade with crimp collar, 9-inch socket, and a 48-inch fiberglass handle. The construction of this tool is durable, reliable, and dependable to service users for years to come.