Union Tools 47171 4-in Trenching Shovel with Rolled Step
Part Number: 47171 UPC: 079617471718 Weight: 4
• (1) Shovel
• 4-inch blade is most common size for this type of shovel
• 9-inch socket for additional strength
• 48-inch North American ash handle for strength and durability
• Commercial grade, 14-gauge steel blade
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Height: 6"
• Length: 58.75"
• Width: 4.25"
The Razor-Back trenching shovel is designed for digging and clearing trenches. It features a 4-inch, open-back, industrial gauge tempered steel blade. The blade width is the most common width for trenching applications. The blade is married to a 48-inch Northern Ash handle for high quality. This is an excellent tool for DIYers and professionals alike.