Union Tools 45000 Round Point Shovel with Steel Backbone, Open-back, and Fiberglass Handle
List Price: $19.10
You Save: $-9.18 (-48%)
Part Number: 45000 UPC: 079617450003 Weight: 6
• (1) Shovel
• For digging and excavation in hard, rocky soils
• Heavy duty open back industrial gauge steel blade with backbone ribbon of steel reinforcement along the socket
• Crimped steel collar strengthens handle to socket connection
• 48-inch fiberglass handle with cushion end grip provides ultimate strength and durability
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Height: 5.875"
• Length: 59.25"
• Width: 8.75"
The Razor-Back round point shovel is tough enough to dig in the hardest, rockiest soil. It features a heavy duty, open back, industrial gauge, steel blade with a backbone ribbon of steel reinforcement along the socket. A crimped steel collar strengthens the handle to socket connection. The 48-inch fiberglass handle with cushion end grip provides ultimate strength and durability to withstand heavy-duty labor.