Stanley TR250 Heavy Duty Aluminum Stapler / Brad Nailer
List Price: $42.63
You Save: $19.03 (45%)
Part Number: TR250 UPC: 076174050073 Weight: 2.16
• Housing made of a heavy duty aircraft aluminum for strength and durability.
• Adjustable power setting allows user to select either Hi/Lo setting to adapt to material density.
• Soft grip handle, cap, and inner grip reduces hand fatigue and provides a slip resistant grip.
• Design allows for less force to squeeze handle and provides more driving power.
• Metal stapler core slides out by depressing and pulling the tab, giving access to staple/brad channel for easy and fast bottom load.
• Stapler core stays in the housing, making it difficult to lose.
• Staple/brad indicator window indicates staple size and allows user to know if stapler/nailer is loaded or needs reloading.
• Flush nose will fit flush against perpendicular surfaces such as the junction of a wall or ceiling.
• Handle lock for safe storage.
• Internal, retractable wire guide for fastening low voltage wire.
• AntiJam™ mechanism.
• Drives the following brad sizes: 1/2", 9/16", and 5/8".
• Drives the following Stanley® TRA700 / Arrow® T50® series staple sizes: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", and 9/16".