Spectra Precision Laser HV301G Precision Green Beam Rotary Laser Transmitter W/ Rc601
List Price: $1,395.00
You Save: $445.00 (32%)
Part Number: HV301G UPC: 692284007617 Weight: 19.9
• Digital readout of elevation allows faster readings by displaying the exact numerical distance from grade, eliminating the need to move the receiver to get to "on-grade"
• Anti-Strobe Sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver and eliminates phantom strikes for easier identification of true laser beam signals
• Large 5-inch (12.7 centimeter) reception height allows faster readings by acquiring the beam quickly and makes it easier to stay in the beam
• Construction site tough, withstands direct drops up to 10 ft (3 meters) onto concrete, durable in tough environments; less downtime due to damage or service requirements after accidental drops
• 60+-hour battery life with 2 AA batteries and variable automatic shutoff times, user is less likely to run out of power so it keeps working with no downtime due to power loss and reduces annual operating costs setup
The new Spectra Precision Laser HL700 Laserometer features digital readout of elevation. Large sensing range and anti-strobe sensor, the Spectra Precision Laser HL700 Laserometer features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 2 inches (±5 cm). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD’s and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. The HL700 has a 5 inch (12.7 cm) reception height, more than double the industry standard, which allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. Also included is a patented anti-strobe sensor that prevents construction lights from giving faulty signals and makes it easier to identify the laser beam signals. The Laserometer is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions. It is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 10 feet (3 meters) onto concrete. Highly visible LED’s on the front show red for high and low and green for on-grade. The HL700 can be used as either a hand-held or rod mounted receiver for a wide range of applications.