Spectra Precision Laser DET-2 Dig Elec Theodolite, 2 Sec, Dual Lcd Disp, Nimh Bat & Char, Alk Bat P
List Price: $1,395.00
You Save: $446.00 (32%)
The Spectra Precision® DET-2 is a rugged, cost-effective theodolite designed to give accurate angle measurements in general construction applications. The affordable, versatile, easy to use instrument and accessories will increase your productivity when turning angles and setting elevations and lines.
The DET-2 is fully customizable for your preferred operating style or job, with programmable settings for the horizontal angle resolution, 90 degree angle beep, vertical degrees or %, and more.
Operating costs are kept low with the included rechargeable battery pack and charger. A backup alkaline pack holding 4 standard AA batteries is also included to eliminate downtime if addition power is needed to complete a job.
Features and Benefits:
- 2" angular accuracy - accurate enough for any construction job, yet the display resolution can be tailored to operator's preferences for fast readings
- Vertical axis compensation - tilt sensor provides the highest level of accuracy and can be turned on or off depending on job requirements
- Dual LCD with extra large characters - easy to see angle readings eliminate errors and reduces eye fatigue
- Back-lit LCD and telescope reticle - allows work in low light conditions including indoors and extended hours near dawn and dusk
- Simple six button keypad - quick setups and simple operation with low operator learning curve
- Large suite of programmable settings - provide multiple options for various users and job requirements
- Establishing 90 degree reference lines
- Checking angles, alignment, and plumb
- Anchor bolt alignment
- Gravity flow pipe laser setup
- Steel column placement
- Alignment of forms, tilt-up walls, and curtain walls
- Basic grade work
- Short range leveling