Spectra Precision Laser AL28A Auto Level W/ Air Dampened Compensator
Part Number: AL28A UPC: 692284007785 Weight: 6.2
• Metal housing, rugged and reliable enough for the toughest site conditions
• Good optical quality, bright clear view through the telescope, easy to read in low light
• Air dampened compensator to achieve the highest accuracy for monitoring and long range leveling applications
• Bubble mirror easy to see, set up the level at comfortable eye level, the operator can still see and level the bubble
• Built in angle circle, use the level for turning basic angles, perform short range alignments without the need for other instrumentation
The AL2XX series automatic levels are designed for a variety of elevation control and alignment tasks including general building construction, cut and fill measurements, area leveling, and landscaping. Reliable automatic compensators ensure stability and accuracy in the line of sight. Telescope optics are bright and clear providing sharp images for ease of viewing. A short focusing distance provides for better performance in tight spots or on steep slopes. Stadia lines on the reticle make distance calculations easy. A horizontal scale directly below the eyepiece makes angle measurement quick and convenient. Model include a hard-shell carrying case, plumb bob, rain hood, hex key wrench, adjusting pin, and user guide.