3M 63892 7510L-XL Elevation Personal Safety Harness
Part Number: 7510L-XL UPC:Weight: 5
• PERSONAL FALL-ARREST SYSTEM: A system used to arrest a worker in a fall from a working level. It consists of an anchorage point, connectors and body harness.
• Soft, Breathable Back Pad incorporates perforated foam and durable fabric to allow air to fl ow in and out for cooler wear and to help wick moisture for extended comfort.
• Easy-Access, Integral Lanyard Keeper makes attaching and detaching a “snap” while helping prevent dangerous tangles and snagging.
• Slide & Tuck Web Keepers keep web slack from looping, dangling or tangling.
• Torso Adjustments with Fingertip Control are possible with the gravity-based simplicity of the Elavation Red Tab System.
• Built-In Fall Indicator is located right below the back D-ring to make inspection quick and simple.
• Protected Label Pack helps keep instructions, inspection and compliance information intact and easily accessible.
• FormFit Webbing is lightweight and designed to wrap and “mold” to the wearer’s body to support comfortably with sure confidence.
• Material: 9.5K Min Polyester
• Back D-Ring: Yes
• Waist D-Rings: No
• Chest Connection: Quick Connect
• Leg Connection: Quick Connect
• Comfort Pad: Shoulders/Legs
• Lanyard Clip: Yes
• Size: L - XL
• Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
• Exceeds OSHA 1926, ANSI Z359.1, and CSA Z259.10 standards for Fall Arrest
Elavation incorporates the most advanced ideas in harness design. Ideas that make fi tting, adjusting, and wearing easier and more comfortable than ever. Ideas that assure solid confidence by delivering solid performance. Ideas that don’t restrict on-the-job movement, but enhance it.