SENCO SHF15 Manual Hardwood Flooring Nailer
Part Number: SHF15 UPC:Weight: 15.3
DescriptionSENCO SHF15 Specifications:
• Tool Weight: 7.6 lbs (3.45 kg)
• Height: 17-3/4” (451 mm)
• Length: 14-3/8" (365 mm)
• Cleat Capacity: 110
• Mode of Operation: Sequential Actuation
• The SHF15 drives L-Head Cleat Nails 1-1/2"—2". Capacity 110.
SENCO SHF15 Features:
• Easy-to-use ratchet drive system allows cleats to be driven with multiple blows
• Lightweight - only 7.6 lb
• Composite base reduces scratching and surface damage
• Mallet actuated (mallet included)
The SENCO® SHF15's ratchet system gives do-it-yourself, rental, novice and professional floor installers a multiple-hit tool with ample power to set nails. Nails not fully driven by the first blow remain positively positioned for additional strikes. It has a rugged composite base that virtually eliminates scratching and damage to the surface of both unfinished and prefinished wood. And at only 7.6 lb, the SHF15 is ergonomically designed with the hardwood installer in mind.