Ridgid 91192 Set 3/4-2" cts f/rt3422
List Price: $3,498.10
You Save: $494.84 (14%)
Part Number: 91192 UPC: 0095691911926 Weight: 48.4
• Easy to use. At only 21", this lightweight and compact tool is great for tight quarters and awkward locations.
• Heavy-Duty Design. Sturdy machined, corrosion-resistant materials for dependable lifelong benefits.
• Built-in bleed valve. Allows for easy purge of chips.
• Independent cutter feed gives the operator total independent control of the cutter feed rotation for optimal saw life.
• Taps a variety of materials. The RT3422 is capable of tapping into steel, cast iron, ductile iron and plastic pipe.
• Versatility. The RT3422 is capable of tapping mains of:
– Water up to 500 psig.
– Steam, air and natural gas up to 150 psig.
• Coupon retaining bits. Exclusive pilot bits give you the confidence that the coupon will not be dropped in the pipe, preventing medium contamination or possible damage of downstream equipment.
• Tapping Capacity: 3?4 - 2" CTS (Flared)
• Mounting: Saddle, Welded Nipple, Weld-o-let, Thread-o-let.
• Cutter Travel: 14".
• Activation: Hand Ratchet, Air Ratchet, Right angle Drill.
• Cutter Feed: Rotation of sleeve around an Acme threaded barrel.
• Pressure: Water, 500 psig @ 100°F, Steam, Air and Natural Gas, 150 psig @ 370°F.
• RT3422 tapping tool with bleed valve
• Shaft extensions
• Heavy-duty hole saw arbors
• 1?4" and 3?8 " coupon retaining pilot bits
• Ratchet wrench
• (2) Spud wrenches
• (5) Valve adapters in a steel tool box
The Model RT3422 is designed for branching pressurized water, steam and natural gas mains. With up to 2" capacity, corrosion-proof design, ability to handle most types of material and lightweight, the Model RT3422 is the tool to meet your tapping needs.