Ridgid 50368 RV2400HF 14 Gallon HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum
List Price: $396.59
You Save: $62.76 (16%)
Part Number: 50368 UPC: 648846020198 Weight: 33.95
• Owner's Manual
• 2 Extension Wands
• 1-7/8" x 10' Premium Locking Pro Hose
• Utility Nozzle
• Wet Nozzle
• 14" Floor Brush
• Crevice Tool
• Filter Bag
• Cloth Pre-Filter
• Certified HEPA filter
• "Beater Bar" turbo brush
• Meets EPA's definition of a HEPA vacuum under RRP rule for lead paint renovations.
• The certified HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient at filtering particulates down to 0.3 microns in size.
• 11.5 Amp Motor - Drives two blower wheels to optimize suction and deliver industry-leading performance.
• 2-Stage Motor - Creates powerful “high-lift" suction and more efficient air flow. Result – more suction power and quieter operation.
• 3 Layers of Filtration - Disposable high-efficiency filter bags collect larger debris. Then a washable fabric filter cover captures particles down to 0.5 microns. The certified HEPA filter then captures the smallest particulates down to 0.3 microns.
• Longer motor life - Over 700 hours on average
• Sturdy Cart, Push Handle & Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain.
• Accessory Storage Bag - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
• Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 25' power cord
• 2-Piece Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites.
• 14 Gallon Drum - Allows clean-up of large spills & messes at work-sites and busy shops.
• Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac.
• Professional Locking Hose - The hose won't pull loose during use, and is 4x more durable than our standard hose.
• Blowing capacity - Use to blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
• Large built-in drain - Drain located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
• Accessory Diameter: 2-1/2"
• Air Volume (CFM) : 105
• Lift (Inches): 100
• Amperage (amps) : 11.5
• Built-In Accessory Storage : Yes
• Built-In Drain : Yes
• Casters : Yes
• Color Family : Red/Gray
• Cord Length (ft.) : 25
• Filter Type : Fine Dust Cartridge
• Peak Horsepower : 6.5
• Product Weight (lb.) : 33.95
• Vacuum Capacity (Gallons) : 14
The RV2400HF is a 14 gallon 2-Stage Wet/Dry Vac with certified HEPA Filtration that meets EPA's definition under the RRP rule for lead paint renovations. It delivers the high-lift suction, large capacity, rugged construction for pro, contractor, and industrial use.