• (1) 44473 SR-24 Line Locator
• Large display shows the utility's estimated position direction, and depth
• Omnidirectional antennas capture the complete signal field for greater speed and accuracy.
• Built in GPS track location coordinates for mapping and GIS applications.
• Bluetooth technology stream data to smartphones, tablets, or high-precision GPS instruments.
• Smartphone/Tablet App map multiple tracks and waypoints and export to GIS software.
• Weight (Without Batteries): 3.3 lb
• Length: 11.2 (28.4 cm)
• Width: 4.3 (10.9 cm)
• height: 31 (79 cm)
• Battery Type: 4 X Size C, 1.5 V Alkaline, 1.2 V NiMH/NiCad
• Operating Temperature: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees celsius to 50 degrees celsius)
• Storage Temperature: -4 degrees F to 140 degrees F 9-20 degrees Celsius to 60 Degrees Celsius)
• Programmable Line And Sonde Frequencies: Any from 10 Hz to 35 kHz
• Default Active Line Trace Frequencies: 128Hz, 1kHz,8kHz, 33kHz
• Passive Power Frequencies: 50Hz, 60Hz
• Passive Frequency Ranges: 4kHz, 4kHz - 15kHz, 15kHz - 30kHz
• Programmable Line trace Frequencies: Up to 35kHz
• Sonde Frequencies: 16Hz, 512Hz, 33KHz
• Wireless Technology: Bluetooth Class 1
• Wireless Range: 1093 yards (1000 meters)
• GPS Average Accuracy: Less than 2.5 m (8.2 ft)
The SR-24 is a precision utility locating instrument with GPS and Bluetooth technology for easy integration with external data capture devices. The SR-24's omnidirectional antennas capture the complete signal field, making it easy to acquire the signal and trace its path. The receiver displays the utility's position and direction on the desplay, providing an intuitive locating experience. For added confidence, ausio and visual warnings notify the operator if the shape of the signal field is being distorted so that appropriate action can be taken to avoid mismarking the utility's position.