• Rugged ergonomic design makes it capable of withstanding jobsite rigor.
• Tri-Mode Detection gives the operator the flexibility to be alerted with a visual, audible or vibration alert which can be adjusted for your environment.
• Adjustable sensitivity settings provides precise leak locating with the touch of a button.
• 16" flexible probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces.
• Field replaceable sensor means more up-time and less time waiting for repairs.
• Detection Range: 0 to 6400 ppm (Methane)
• Alarm Sensitivity: 40 ppm (Methane)
• Calibration: Automatic
• Alarms: Visual, Audible, Vibration
• Power Source: 4 x "AA"
• Classifications: Class B, Division 1
The Ridgid micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. The micro CD-100 is designed to detect Methane, Propane, Butane, Ethanol, Ammonia, Hydrogen and many other combustible gases. With adjustable sensitivity, even low-levels of gases can be detected in seconds.