Proto JSCR-9S 9 Piece Ratcheting Spline Wrench Set
List Price: $215.98
You Save: $105.83 (49%)
Part Number: JSCR-9S UPC: 662679973490 Weight: 2.31
• Sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4"
• Tool roll
• Black chrome finish is corrosion resistant and visually distinctive.
• Non-reversing ratcheting wrenches can be flipped over to turn the fastener in the opposite direction.
• Ratcheting spline box end is countersunk for easy application to the fastener.
• Spline design was created for use with specialty spline bolts which are used when weight and size of bolt heads must be minimized.
• Spline design enables the wrench to contact conventional fasteners away from the corners, which help apply force over a large area helping to reduce risk of fastener rounding.
• Spline design also helps prevent rounding of corners and other fastener damage that could lead to Foreign Object Damage (FOD).
• The high contact surface area which is away from fastener points enables turning of highly rounded fasteners.
• Anti-Slip Design (ASD) open end. -Patented locking grooves help prevent the wrench from slipping off the fastener when turning. -The arched surfaces are designed to spread the contact forces over a greater area. -Loads are kept off the corners of the fastener which helps prevent fastener rounding.
• Fractional spline wrenches can be used on fractional 4, 6, 12 point, spline and Torx® fasteners.