Proto J5476A 1/2" Drive 9/16" 12-Point Universal Hand Socket
List Price: $47.81
You Save: $21.68 (45%)
Part Number: J5476A UPC: 662679996451 Weight: 0.28
• Employs a pin system (versus screw) which connects the central block to the driving end and open end upgrading overall performance.
• Universal sockets permit turning at an angle up to 65° where obstructions may prevent a straight application.
• Proto® 12 Point Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
• The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
• The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
• The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.