Proto J5020M-TT Tether-Ready 3/8" Drive Deep Socket 20 mm - 12 Point
List Price: $36.84
You Save: $16.71 (45%)
Part Number: J5020M-TT UPC: 662679116354 Weight: 0.36
• Proto® Tethered Tool Sockets are manufactured with four detent holes so that the pin detent will engage correctly regardless of the direction the socket is placed on the square drive.
• The Positive Control System requires a separate tool to attach or remove the socket, meaning it cannot be removed without specific intent.
• Chrome Finish is applied after the holes are bored for better corrosion resistance.
• Proto® 12 Point Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
• The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
• The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
• The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
• Bolt Clearance Depth [in]: 2-1/16
• Drive Size[in]: 3/8
• Finish: Full Polish
• Nut Depth [in]: 11/16
• Nut End Outside Diameter [in]: 1-5/64
• Overall Length [in]: 2-3/4
• Point Size: 12
• Size [in]: 20
• Specification_ASME: ASME B107.5M
• Unit of Measure: Metric
Proto's line of industrial tethered tools is the next generation of tool safety technology . The SkyHook™ Tether and Transfer system provides secure tool transfers, a free range of motion and positive tool control at the worksite.