Milwaukee 9566 1 Ton Electric Chain Hoist - 10 ft.
List Price: $2,974.00
You Save: $1384.31 (47%)
Part Number: 9566 UPC: 045242069200 Weight: 94
DescriptionMilwaukee 9566 Specifications:
• Capacity: 1 ton
• Lifting Speed: 16 ft./min.
• Lift Height: 10 ft.
• Max. HP: 1.0
• Voltage: 230/460 AC
• Phase: Three
Milwaukee 9566 Features:
• Three-phase, 230/460 voltage (AC), 3/3 amps at low voltage
• 1 ton rated load, 10 ft. lift height, 16 ft./min. lifting speed
• Built-in, multiple-disc, magnetic brake provides positive load holding and spotting
• Adjustable upper and lower limit switches for maximum flexibility in regulating load travel
Milwaukee Professional Electric Chain Hoists:
All Milwaukee Professional Electric Chain Hoists offer an array of load lift and height options. With 1/2 to 2 Ton capacities and 10 ft. to 20 ft. lifting heights, you can order a Milwaukee Electric Chain Hoist to meet your roughest needs. All offer a multi-disc magnetic brake for positive load holding and spotting. Adjustable upper and lower limit switches, overload limiting clutch and latch-type ridged top hook. You can get single or three-phase voltage motors to meet your operation power requirements. The 24-volt pushbutton station fits easily in your hand to allow thumb, trigger or two-handed operation.