Milwaukee 49-56-8031 1/4" x 4" High Speed Steel Hole Saw Pilot Bit.
List Price: $3.90
You Save: $1.94 (50%)
Part Number: 49-56-8031 UPC: 045242156092 Weight: 0.06
• (1) Pieces of Part Number 49-56-8000
• Thunderbolt® tapered web for added durability
• 135° split point provides accurate hole placement
• 3-flat shank won't slip in arbor or chuck
• Parabolic flute clears chips faster
• Diameter 1/4"
• Length 4"
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® pilot bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard pilot bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135° split point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast, accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills.