Milwaukee 49-56-0320 Adjustable Hole Cutter
List Price: $36.50
You Save: $6.50 (18%)
Part Number: 49-56-0320 UPC: 045242344260 Weight: 0.785
• (1) Adjustable Hole Cutter (49-56-0320)
• Quik-Lok™ Arbor for Quick and Easy Tool-Free Adjustability
• 2” through 7” Diameters with ¼” Increments for a Greater Size Range
• Black Oxide Coated with Laser Etched Size Indicators
• Durable debris shield with spring collar design
• Hole Diameter: 2" through 7"
• Pack Qty: 1
• Depth of Cut: 1"
• Recommended RPM: 600
• Drive Size: 1/4"
The Milwaukee® Adjustable Hole Cutter offers a one-size-fits all solution to make holes in drywall and ceiling tile. Cutting diameters range from 2” through 7”with 1/4" increments for almost double the amount of sizes over the competition. Utilizing a Quik-Lok™ arbor for tool-free adjustability as well as laser etched markings and size indicator, users can quickly and easily identify and change sizes without the use of a hex key. A best-in-class durable and reusable debris shield with spring collar keeps cutting blades level and work areas clean, especially in over-head cutting applications. Choose the Milwaukee® Adjustable Hole Cutter for applications in drywall and ceiling tiles including: recessed lights, audio speakers, fire/security systems, and clearance holes.