Milwaukee 48-40-4075 5-3/8” Metal Saw Blade 50 Tooth Non-Ferrous
List Price: $78.65
You Save: $33.65 (43%)
Part Number: 48-40-4075 UPC: 045242233793 Weight: 0.47
• (1) 5-3/8" 50T Non-Ferrous Metal Blade
• Dry - No lubricant required, saving time and money with less mess
• Cool - No extreme heat buildup preserves blade life and allows handling the work piece immediately
• Clean - No burrs eliminates secondary operations saving time and money
• Lasts up to 25x longer than abrasive blades
• Diameter 5-3/8"
• Number of Teeth 50
• Arbor 20 mm
• Max RPM 4,500
• Kerf 1.6 mm
MetalTech™ circular saw blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts. Designed for use with the M18™ Cordless 5-3/8" Metal Saw, these blades feature a thin kerf that reduces the amount of drag and resistance while cutting, resulting in more cuts per charge.