Milwaukee 48-11-1860 M18 REDLITHIUM XC6.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
List Price: $256.00
You Save: $107.00 (42%)
Part Number: 48-11-1860 UPC: 045242470471 Weight: 1.76
• (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC6.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
• REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
• Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
• All-weather performance: Delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditions
• Versatility: Powers more than 100 Milwaukee® M18™ cordless power tools
• Warranty: 3 years
• Compatable Chargers: 48-59-1812, 48-59-1806, 48-59-1807, 48-59-1808, 2710-20
• Voltage: 18V
• Amp Hour: 6.0
• Weight: 1.6 lbs
• Battery Type: 18V Lithium-Ion
• Width: 3.1"
• Length: 4.5"
• Height: 2.8"
Delivers up to 3X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard 18 volt lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC6.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than any battery on the market. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC6.0 Battery features an advanced design, protecting the pack against harsh jobsite environments. This protection routes water away from the electronics and out of the battery pack, extends run-time and life by minimizing heat, and prevents pack failures from vibration or drops. This unique to Milwaukee® design also allows the battery to operate in extreme cold weather conditions (below OoF/-18oC). Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. It also provides full system compatibility with 100+ M18™ cordless solutions. Upgrade to the M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC6.0 Battery Pack to instantly increase the run-time and durability of your M18™ cordless tools.