Milwaukee 2750-20 M18 1/4" Hex Brushless Impact Driver (Tool Only)
List Price: $185.00
You Save: $76.00 (41%)
Part Number: 2750-20 UPC: 045242350162 Weight: 2.54
• (1) Impact Driver
• Milwaukee® Brushless Motor: Optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors. Also delivers 1,500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-2,800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications.
• Compact Design: Provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces.
• REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
• REDLITHIUM™ Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
• Fastening Torque: 1,500 in-lbs
• Length: 5-3/8"
• Weight: 3.1 lbs (with battery)
• Speed: 0-2,900
• IPM: 0-3,600
The M18™ 1/4” Hex Brushless Impact Driver is the Most Compact Impact Driver in its class and delivers Over 50% More Run-Time than Impact Drivers with brushed motors. The Milwaukee® built brushless motor, REDLINK™ Electronics, and REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 5-3/8” long and 3.1 lbs. (with battery), this impact driver provides excellent control & balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. The M18™ ¼” Hex Brushless Impact Driver delivers up to 1500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-2,800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications.