Milwaukee 2731-20 M18 FUEL 7-1/4" Circular Saw-Tool Only
List Price: $380.00
You Save: $151.00 (40%)
Part Number: 2731-20 UPC: 045242319398 Weight: 8.99
• M18 FUEL 7-1/4" Circular Saw (2731-20)
• (1) Blade
• (1) Blade Wrench
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Increased cutting speed and power through the toughest applications
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
• 2-1/2" Cut Depth for greater range of applications
• Integrated Rafter Hook for easy storage between uses
• LED Light for great cutline visibility in low light situations
• Voltage: 18V
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Length: 16"
• Weight: 9.0 lbs
• No Load RPM: 0-5,000
• Arbor Size: 5/8"
• Bevel Stops: 0/90, 45 degrees
• Blade Guard: Magnesium
• Shoe: Magnesium
• Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50 Degrees
The M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4” Circular Saw Cuts Faster and Weighs up to 40% less than corded saws, while delivering 2X more run-time than other 18 volt cordless circular saws. Utilizing a POWERSTATE™ brushless motor the M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4” Circular Saw cuts faster than corded counterparts. Weighing in at only 9 lbs with battery pack, the saw is up to 40% lighter than competitive corded circular saws, without sacrificing cut depth or performance. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence has the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, providing optimized performance and overload protection by using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery Technology provides up to 2X more run-time with superior pack construction and electronics - delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery than any competitive lithium-ion battery on the market. The M18 FUEL 7-1/4” Circular Saw features an LED light to increase accuracy in low light situations and a rafter hook for easy storage in-between cuts. It also features a magnesium shoe as well as upper and lower guards to reduce tool weight while not sacrificing durability.