Milwaukee 2711-22HD M18 FUEL Quik-Lok Super Hawg HD Kit, 2 9.0 AH Battery
List Price: $1,142.00
You Save: $493.00 (43%)
Part Number: 2711-22HD UPC: 045242476466 Weight: 26.33
• (1) M18 FUEL™ Super Hawg™ Right Angle Drill w/ QUIK-LOK™ (Bare Tool) (2711-20)
• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1890)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
• (1) Side Handle
• (1) Contractor's Bag
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor Provides constant power under heavy load to power through 6" Holes
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence Ensures optimal performance and overload protection to prevent damage to the tool or battery during heavy applications
• M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers over 150 2-9/16" holes per charge, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries.
• QUIK-LOK™ Chuck: For keyless, one-handed bit changes. Accepts most 7/16" hex shank or 3-flats shank bits
• Voltage: 18v
• Length: 22"
• Weight: 12.4lbs
• Chuck Type: Quick-Lok
• Speed: 0-350/0-950 RPM
• Capacity in Wood: Up to 6"
• Compatible Batteries: All M18 Red-Lithium
• Compatible Chargers: All M18 RedLithium Chargers
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Battery Warranty: Three Years on XC Packs
The first tool of its kind, the M18 FUEL™ SUPER HAWG™ delivers the power and run-time necessary to complete cordless rough-ins. Optimized for Plumbing and HVAC professionals, this drill powers through 6” holes and can drill over (150) 2-9/16” holes per charge in 2x dimensional lumber with a self-feed bit. The QUIK-LOK™ chuck is designed for quick, keyless, one-handed bit changes and is compatible with 7/16” Hex shank or 3-flat shank bits. The POWERSTATE® brushless motor delivers constant power under heavy load to maintain drilling speed. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 100+ M18™ tools.