Milwaukee 2709-22HD M18 FUEL SUPER HAWG Right Angle Drill HIGH DEMAND Kit
List Price: $1,142.00
You Save: $493.00 (43%)
Part Number: 2709-22HD UPC: 045242476459 Weight: 26.69
• (1) M18™FUEL™ SUPER HAWG™ Right Angle Drill (Bare Tool) (2709-20)
• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Packs (48-11-1890)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
• (1) Chuck Key
• (1) Side Handle
• (1) Contractor Bag
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Provides constant power under heavy load to power through 6" Holes
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence Ensures: optimal performance and overload protection to prevent damage to the tool or battery during heavy applications
• M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers over 150 2-9/16" holes per charge, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries.
• All- Metal Keyed Chuck: For maximum durability and bit retention
• On-Board Chuck Key Holder: For Added Convenience
• Battery Compatability: All M18 Packs
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Battery Warranty: 3 Years on XC Packs
• Tool Length: 22"
• Tool Weight: 14lbs
• Chuck Size: 1/2"
• Chuck Type: Metal
• Speed: (0-350) / (0-950) RPM
• Capacity in Wood: Up to 6" Self-Feed bits
The first tool of its kind, the M18 FUEL™ SUPER HAWG™ delivers the power and run-time necessary to complete cordless rough-ins. Optimized for Plumbing and HVAC professionals, this drill powers through 6” holes and can drill over (75) 2-9/16” holes per charge in 2x dimensional lumber with a self-feed bit. The POWERSTATE® brushless motor delivers constant power under heavy load to maintain drilling speed. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 100+ M18™ tools. A mechanical clutch in low speed protects the tool from damage in the case that a bit binds up and the tool stalls.