Milwaukee 2708-22HD M18 FUEL Quik-Lok Hole Hawg HD Kit, 2 9.0 AH Battery
List Price: $966.00
You Save: $417.00 (43%)
Part Number: 2708-22HD UPC: 045242476442 Weight: 20.685
• (1) M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® Right Angle Drill w/ QUIK-LOK™ (2708-20)
• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1890)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
• (1) Contractor's Bag
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor Provides constant power under heavy load to complete holes faster than corded drills
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence Ensures optimal performance and overload protection to prevent damage to the tool or battery during heavy applications
• M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries.
• QUIK-LOK™ Chuck: For keyless, one-handed bit changes. Accepts most 7/16" hex flat or groove shank bits
• Voltage: 18v
• Length: 17"
• Weight: 9.3lbs
• Chuck Type: Quick-Lok
• Speed: 0-1,200 RPM
• Capacity in Wood: Auger bit up to 1-1/4" anad self feed bits up to 2"
• Compatible Batteries: All M18 Red-Lithium
• Compatible Chargers: All M18 RedLithium Chargers
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Battery Warranty: Three Years on XC Packs
The M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® Right Angle Drill from Milwaukee drills faster than the original corded HOLE HAWG®, delivers over (300) 7/8" Holes Per Charge, and is over 30% lighter weight than its corded predecessor. The QUIK-LOK™ chuck is designed for quick, keyless, one-handed bit changes and is compatible with 7/16” Hex flat or groove shank bits. Optimized for electricians, the M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® is the first cordless tool of its kind, delivering game-changing productivity for professionals drilling with augers up to 1-1/4" and self-feed bits up to 2". The POWERSTATE® brushless motor delivers better performance than corded drills, especially under heavy load. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 100+ M18™ tools.