Milwaukee 2682-20 M18 5 3/8" METAL SAW TOOL ONLY
List Price: $258.00
You Save: $129.00 (50%)
Part Number: 2682-20 UPC: 045242242177 Weight: 5.31
• 5-3/8" Metal Saw
• 30T METAL TECH™ Carbide-Tipped Blade,
• Blade Wrench
• Exclusive 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers up to 35% more cutting power
• Compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control
• Extra-Large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light for more accurate cuts
• Lightweight 5.8 lbs design for easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue
Superior Cut Quality - 30T METAL TECH™ Carbide-Tipped blade produces cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials.
Tool-Free Depth Adjustment quickly and easily adjusts cutting depth from 1/8"-2"
• Voltage 18V
• Speed 3600 RPM
• Cut Capacity 1/8" - 2"
• Arbor 20mm
• Blade Size 5-3/8" 30T Carbide-Tipped (50T 5-3/8" Carbide-Tipped Also Available)
• Battery M18™ Compact or XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery Packs
• Blade Guard Polycarbonate
•Shoe Stainless Steel
•Trigger Lock Off
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 ™ Cordless 5-3/8" Metal Saw. This compact and lightweight metal cutting saw delivers the fastest cuts for the electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractor. The 2682 utilizes an exclusive 4-Pole Frameless Motor for up to 35% more cutting power and best in class run-time with over 200 cuts of 3/4" EMT per charge. The Milwaukee M18 ™ Cordless 5-3/8" Metal Saw features a compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control. At only 5.8 lbs, this lightweight circular metal saw delivers easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue. The extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light ensure superior line of site and the stainless steel shoe reduces chip build-up to prevent surface marring. The 2682 cordless Metal Saw features a METAL TECH ™ 5-3/8" 30T Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade for cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials. Backed by Milwaukee's 5-year warranty, the 2682-22 comes equipped with (2) M18 XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM ™ Battery Packs, 30T 5-3/8" METAL TECH ™ Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade, Blade Wrench, 1-Hour charger and contractor bag.