Milwaukee 2678-22O M18 Force Logic 6T Utility Crimping Kit With D3 Grooves And Fixed O Die
List Price: $3,432.00
You Save: $1232.00 (36%)
Part Number: 2678-22O UPC: 045242339402 Weight: 36.51
• (1) 2678-20 M18 6 Ton Crimper
• (1) 49-16-0OD3 6T Fixed O Crimping Jaw
• (1) 2710-20 M18 AC/DC Charger
• (2) 48-11-1820 M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0AH Battery
• (1) Carabineer
• (1) Utility Bucket Bag
• Fully Balanced Design Provides Ultimate Control and Accuracy with Glass 3 Gloves, Simplifing the Alignment Process.
• PFM™: Automatically Modifies Output based on Connector, Ensuring Optimal Pressure Every Time.
• Fastest Crimp Time in the Industry. PFM™ 2.5x Faster Crimp Speed.
• Receive Instant Pressure Verificaiton with Green Light. Tool Records & Stores Every Crimp Made.
• Weather Protected Electronics Keep Dirt, Dust & Moisture Out.
• Hydraulic System is Optimzed for Consistent Performance from 0°F - 122°F.
• Brushless Motor delivers up to 4x Longer Life
• In-Line Design and 350° Head Rotation for Easy Access Anywhere
• ONE KEY™ Enabled for Profressional Report Building
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery : Lithium-Ion
• Tool Warrenty : 5 Years
• Battery Warrenty : 2 Years
• Length : 14"
• Weight : 4.65lbs
• Head Rotation : 350 degrees
• Crimp Speed : 2.9 Secs
• Auto Reset : Yes
• Balanced Center Grip: Yes
• Adapative Pressure Control System : Yes
• Reporting and Tool Diagnostics : Built In - ONE KEY Enabled
• Full Pressure Indicator : Yes
The M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Crimpers are the Most Reliable Way to Crimp. Moving the Grip to the Center of Tool Delivers Ultimate Control in Class 3 Gloves, Improving Alignment and Accuracy. M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 6t Crimpers, feature the industry’s first adaptive pressure control system, PFM™. PFM™ actively measures pressure and automatically modifies all performance levels of the system allowing the high speed hydraulic pump to power through the beginning of a cycle and land at precisely the right pressure to complete the crimp. The result, Milwaukee® crimpers are the most accurate, fastest and most durable crimpers in the world. Milwaukee® Crimpers feature a fully enclosed high speed hydraulic pump, Brushless Motor, REDLINK™ Electronics and REDLITHIUM™ Batteries delivering Ultimate Reliability in the toughest conditions and up to 4x longer life. Milwaukee® 6T Utility Crimpers deliver Confidence for any Power Emergency. Featuring Milwaukee® ONE KEY™ Technology, Milwaukee® 6T Crimpers enable you to store real time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance data and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access. For ultimate versatility Milwaukee M18™ 750 MCM Cable Cutting Jaw (49-16-2672) and M18™ 477 ACSR Jaw (49-16-2673) are easily interchangeable on all 2678-20 models. The Kit Includes two M18™ 2.0 REDLITHIUM™ Batteries, AC/DC Charger, Bucket Bag and Carabineer.