Milwaukee 2673-22L M18 FORCE LOGIC Long Throw Press Tool 1/2" -1" Kit
List Price: $5,726.00
You Save: $2327.00 (41%)
Part Number: 2673-22L UPC: 045242288281 Weight: 34.15
• (1) M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Long Throw Press Tool Kit (2673-20L)
• (2) M18™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-1828)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
• (1) M18™ 1/2" SS Jaw (49-16-2650S)
• (1) M18™ 3/4" SS Jaw (49-16-2651S)
• (1) M18™ 1" SS Jaw (49-16-2652S)
• (1) Hard Carrying Case
• The smallest and lightest long throw press tool in the market at only 9.5 lbs
• Balanced, in-line design
• Press indicator provides visual assurance of a quality connection
• Industry leading 40,000 Cycles between calibration inspections
• Long stoke provides the ability to press larger dimensions and more demanding pipe like Stainless steel
• Shorter Stroke provides faster press times on jaws and copper rings
• M18™ System provides up to 35+ solutions on one pack
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
• Charger: M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
• Length: 18.5"
• Weight 9.5 lbs
• Tool Warranty: 5 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
• Battery Warranty: 3 Year Llimited manufacturers warranty.
• Width: 4.8"
• Force: 7200 lbs
• Jaw Warranty: 2 Year
• Jaw Capacity: ½” - 4” CU, ½” – 2” SS
• Approx Cycle Time: 5 seconds and 10 seconds at full stroke
The M18™ Force Logic™ Long Throw Press Tool is the smallest, lightest and most intelligent extended length press tool in the market today. Featuring an in-line design, the M18™ Force Logic™ Long Throw Press Tool is not only offer the most ergonomic solution for navigating around installed pipes, but also deliver on the highest level of press accuracy and reliability available on the market. Utilizing Milwaukee® Redlink™ Electronics, the M18™ Force Logic™ Press Tool monitors the force output to ensure quality connections and provide the user peace of mind by visually indicating both a secure connection and when the tool needs calibration. Featuring the best calibration standard in the industry, the tool only require service every 40,000 crimps. This allows users up to 4X more connections between services, keeping the tool on the jobsite up to 4X longer than competitive units. Powered by the M18™ Red Lithium battery means this is the only press system where you can Cut, Fasten and Connect on One System.