Milwaukee 2577-21 M12 TRAPSNAKE 2-Tool Combo Kit (Toilet & Urinal Augers)
List Price: $291.00
You Save: $92.00 (32%)
Part Number: 2577-21 UPC: 045242504718 Weight: 12.98
• (1) 2576-20 TRAPSNAKE™ 6' Toilet Auger with M12™ TRAPSNAKE™ Driver
• (1) TRAPSNAKE™ 4' Urinal Auger
• (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery
• (1) Charger
• Powered By M12™ TRAPSNAKE™ Driver: Maneuvers traps faster and protects porcelain, compatible with all TRAPSNAKE™ Augers
• Patent Pending Cable Lock: Integrated locking mechanism which holds the cable in place for easy telescoping extension and retraction
• Fixed Rubber Boot: Prevents porcelain scratches throughout the life of the tool
• Industry’s First Replaceable Cables
• Toilet Auger Cable Size (length x diameter): 6' x 1/2" Urinal Auger Cable Size (length x diameter): 4' x 3/8"
• Cable End (toilet auger / urinal auger): Retriever Bulb / Bulb
• Cable Locking Mechanism: YES
• Replaceable Cables: 48-53-2576 & 48-53-2577
• Protective Boot: YES
• Toilet Auger Recommended Drain Size: 2" - 4"
Urinal Auger Recommended Drain Size: 1-1/4" - 2"
• Warranty (tool / cable / battery): 5-year / 2-year / 2-year
• 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: NO
TRAPSNAKE™ Porcelain Auger System is the service plumbers and facility maintenance contractors ideal solution for unclogging toilets, urinals, and floor traps. By offering multiple auger attachments that can be unified on a single power source, TRAPSNAKE™ delivers versatility and capabilities never seen before in a closet auger. The heart of the system is the M12™ TRAPSNAKE™ Driver, the first powered unit optimized for the challenges of porcelain fixtures, this unit delivers power and speed to work through tough clogs in tight traps, but has optimized electronics that protect the fixture from the auger and allow the user to feel when engaged with a blockage to aid in retrieving. All TRAPSNAKE™ Auger attachments feature a number of industry firsts including a fixed rubber boot for maximum porcelain protection, an integrated locking mechanism which holds the cable in place for easy telescoping extension, and replaceable cables to maximize the longevity of the tool.