Milwaukee 2473-20 M12 Force Logic Press Tool - No Jaws
List Price: $2,440.00
You Save: $991.00 (41%)
Part Number: 2473-20 UPC: 045242288304 Weight: 11.1
• 2473-20 M12™ Force Logic™ Press Tool
• (2) M12™ Red lithium™ Battery Packs,
• 30-Minute Charger
• Blow Molded Case
• The smallest and lightest press tool in the market at only 3.8 lbs
• Balanced, in-line design suitable for one-handed use
• Press indicator provides visual assurance of a quality connection
• Industry leading 40,000 Cycles between callibration inspections
• Interchangeable jaws enable the quick adjustments from 1/2" - 1 1/4"
• M12™ System provides up to 40+ solutions on one pack
• Capacity: ½” – 1 ¼” CU
• Press Force: 5400 lbs.
• Cycle Time: Approx 5 seconds
• Tool Weight w/Battery: 3.8 lbs
• Length: 12.6"
• Width: 2.75"
• Jaw Sizes: ½”, ¾”, 1", 1 ¼”
• Ring Sizes: None
• Warranty: Tool 5 year, Jaws 2 year
The M12(tm) Force Logic(tm) Press Tool is the single lightest press tool in the market today and represents a new level in portability and accessability around installed pipe. Featuring a one-handed, in-line design, the M12(tm) Force Logic(tm) Press Tool will operate nearly anywhere you can fit your arm. Utilizing Milwaukee® Redlink™ Electronics, the M12(tm) Force Logic™ Press Tool monitors the force output to ensure quality connections and provide the user peace of mind by visually indicating both a secure connection and when the tool needs calibration. Featuring the best calibration standard in the industry, the tool only require service every 40,000 crimps. This allows users up to 4X more connections between services, keeping the tool on the jobsite up to 4X longer than competitive units. Powered by the M12(tm) Red Lithium battery means this is the only press system where you can Cut, Fasten and Connect on One System.