Milwaukee 2441-20 M12 10oz. Caulk and Adhesive Gun Bare Tool
List Price: $202.00
You Save: $83.00 (41%)
Part Number: 2441-20 UPC: 045242286317 Weight: 4.6
• (1) 2441-20 M12 Caulk Gun
• (1) 10oz. Carriage
• (1) Plunger Rod
• (1) Piston Assembly
• Constant Flow Technology - Consistent beads resulting in cleaner, faster installations
• Top Speed Dial & Variable Speed Trigger - Complete dispensing rate control
• Compact & Lightweight - Up to 40% less weight than competitive cordless caulk guns
• Automatic Anti-Drip - reverses plunger relieving pressure from the tube
• Up to 400 lbs. of pushing force - easily dispenses common construction sealants and adhesives
• Voltage: 12V
• Force: 400 lbs.
• Trigger: Variable Speed
• Tool Length: 16-1/8"
• Tool Width: 3.7 lbs
• Three Sixty Degree Rotating Collar: Yes
• Pushing Force: 400 lbs.
• For Use With: 10oz. Cartridges
• Seal Puncture Tool: Yes
• Hang Hook: Yes
• Speed: 0 - 29 Inches per Minute
The M12 Caulk and Adhesive Gun is the lightest, most compact cordless powered caulk gun on the market today. With up to 400 lbs. of pushing force the M12 Caulk Gun easily dispenses everday construction sealants and adhesives. The combination Variable Speed Trigger and Max-Speed dial allow for total application speed control. The 3600 Rotating Collar delivers maximum control around turns. The tool also features auto-reversing anti-drip, a seal puncture tool and durable hang hook for versatility on the job.
This configuration is designed to work with 10oz. cartridge style material containers. Milwaukee also offers accessory conversion kits to change to 20oz. sausage packs (48-08-0905) and Quart cartridges (48-08-0910).