• 2412-20 M12™ ½” SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
• (2) RED LITHIUM™ M12™ XC Battery
• Carrying Case
• Compact - 9" Long and Lightweight - 3.9 lbs.: Allows for work in tight spaces and reduces fatigue during all day use
• Electro Pneumatic Mechanism: Drills up to 1/2" holes in poured concrete and masonry
• LED Light: Illuminates work space in dark areas
• 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and rotation only for maximum versatility
• M12™ XC REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack: Drills over 55, 1/4" x 1 1/2", holes in poured concrete
• Voltage: 12V
• RPM: 0-801
• BPM: 0-5,351
• Max Capacity: 1/2"
• Battery RED LITHIUM™
• Length: 9"
• Tool Weight: 3.0 lbs
The Milwaukee® M12™ Cordless ½” SDS Plus Rotary Hammer is one of the lightest available, coming in at 3.9-pounds and 9-inches in length. Its compact size is ideal for drilling in tight spaces and all-day use. Featuring up to 4X faster drilling speed, it can drill over 55 holes per charge, and deliver up to 75 percent more run-time. The Electro Pneumatic Design allows for drilling of up to ½” holes in concrete and masonry. For maximum versatility, regardless of application or orientation, the tool features 2-Mode Operation, Rotary Hammer and Hammer-only. Powered by REDLITHIUM™ battery technology, the tool delivers 0-800 RPM and 0-5,350 BPM. Additionally, an LED light illuminates the work area.