Milwaukee 0779-22 V28 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit
List Price: $910.00
You Save: $463.01 (51%)
Part Number: 0779-22 UPC: 045242003044 Weight: 19.1
DescriptionMilwaukee 0779-22 Specifications:
• Rating: 28V
• Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hrs
• Drive Size: 1/2" Square
• No-load RPM: 0-1,450
• No-load BPM: 0-2,450
• Max Torque: 325 ft. lbs.
• Length: 12.5"
Milwaukee 0779-22 Includes:
• 28V Cordless Impact Wrench
• (2) 28V Batteries
• 1-Hour Battery Charger
• Hanger Bracket
• Quick Change Detent Kit
• Carrying Case
Milwaukee 0779-22 Features:
• Revolutionary 28V lithium-ion battery technology – weighing less than an 18V battery yet delivering up to two times the run-time.
• Impact Wrench delivers 325 ft. lbs. of maximum torque, the most of any cordless impact wrench.
• The forward/reverse shuttle is conveniently located above the variable speed switch for fast, easy access.
• Designed for heavy-duty use, whether driving large lag screws, anchors and bolts, drilling large holes, or removing lug nuts.
• A heavy-duty steel ring (included) can be attached for convenient tethering when working high overhead or for raising/lowering the tool when working from a ladder or utility pole.
• The heavy-duty magnesium mechanism housing provides extreme job-site durability.
• Reversible battery pack allows for the ultimate balance when working overhead or in hard to reach areas.
• A comfortable non-slip, soft-grip handle reduces vibration and fatigue.
• Up to 2X the run time of 18V tools
• Delivers up to 40-50% more power
• 28 volts of power at 18 volt battery weight
• Convenient battery fuel gauge shows charge level
V28 weighs in...light
You’d think a 28-volt system with heavy-duty power would weigh almost twice as much as an 18-volt system. Not so, says Meyer. “The V28 technology is so powerful and the weight of a 3.0 amp-hour, 28-volt battery is slightly less than a conventional 18-volt NiCd battery pack.”
Fade-free power: Instead of the gradual but noticeable power decline users expect as a NiCd or NiMH battery pack discharges, the V28 Lithium-Ion cells maintain consistent power. Power doesn’t drop off drastically until the very last hole or cut.
Corded tool power: The higher 3.0 amp-hr. output and 28 volts of muscle mean you can use V28 tools that in the past could only be available as corded. For example, the hammer-drill puts out 600 in.-lbs. of torque, and the circular saw cuts at 4,200 rpm, which is much closer to corded saw speeds than the 3,200 rpm found on NiCd models.